If your dog can walk on rugs or carpet, but struggles on slippery surfaces such as hardwood floors, ToeGrips can help. The non-slip grips fit on your dog’s toenails to enable instant traction and improved mobility.
How do ToeGrips (nail grips for dogs) work?
Dogs use their toenails for traction. They flex their paws and engage their nails like soccer cleats digging into the ground. But hard nails can’t grip hard floors. ToeGrips are nail grips for dogs that work by allowing the toenails to grip smooth surfaces like hardwood floors.
Unlike dog socks and boots, which interfere with a dog’s paw and toenails (natural gripping mechanisms), ToeGrips create a Grip Zone™ that works with your dog’s innate biomechanics. The Grip Zone™ allows the the toenails to meet the floor for traction with every step…naturally.
- The non-slip nail grips fit onto your dog’s toenails to enable instant traction on hard-surface floors and stairs.
- Once placed on the toenails, ToeGrips are made for indoor/outdoor use, can be worn constantly, and typically need to be replaced every one to three months.
- To learn more about how to size and apply ToeGrips, check out our instructional videos.
Are ToeGrips right for your dog?
Here’s a simple way to determine if ToeGrips are right for your dog. Answer these two questions…
- Does your dog struggle to walk on hard floors due to age, arthritis, injury, surgery, or disability?
- Can your dog walk on rugs, carpet, or grass?
If you nodded “yes” to these two questions, then ToeGrips can improve your dog’s quality of life!
- Senior dogs
- Arthritic dogs
- Dogs with hip dysplasia
- Dogs with cruciate ligament injury
- Dogs with hind end weakness
- Blind dogs
- Dogs with iliopsosas strain
- Tripawd® dogs
- Dogs that use wheelchairs
- Dogs with IVDD
- Rehabilitating / post-surgical dogs
NATURAL. SIMPLE. SAFE. TOEGRIPS.
Nail grips for dogs that improve traction on slippery floors, reduce the risk of a slip and fall injury, and help your dog regain confidence.