If your dog can walk on rugs or carpet, but struggles on slippery surfaces such as hardwood floors, ToeGrips® dog nail grips can help. The non-slip grips fit on your dog’s toenails to enable instant traction and improved mobility.
How do ToeGrips® dog nail grips work?
Dogs use their toenails for traction. They flex their paws and engage their nails like soccer cleats digging into the ground. But hard nails can’t grip hard floors. ToeGrips® dog nail grips work by allowing the toenails to grip smooth surfaces like hardwood floors.
Unlike dog socks and boots, which cover a dog’s paw and toenails and interfere with their natural gripping mechanism, ToeGrips work by creating our proprietary, game-changing GripZone. The GripZone™ allows the toenails to meet the floor for traction with every step…naturally.
- The non-slip nail grips fit onto your dog’s toenails to enable instant traction on hard-surface floors and stairs.
- Once placed on the toenails, ToeGrips® dog nail grips are made for indoor/outdoor use, can be worn constantly, and typically need to be replaced every one to three months.
- To learn more about how to size and apply ToeGrips® dog nail grips, check out these instructional videos.
Are ToeGrips® dog nail grips right for your dog?
Here’s a simple way to determine if ToeGrips® dog nail grips are right for your dog. Answer these two questions…
- Does your dog struggle to walk on hard floors due to age, arthritis, injury, surgery, or disability?
- Can your dog walk on rugs, carpet, or grass?
If you nodded “yes” to these two questions, then ToeGrips® dog nail grips can improve your dog’s quality of life!
- Senior dogs
- Arthritic dogs
- Dogs with hip dysplasia
- Dogs with a cruciate ligament injury
- Dogs with hind end weakness
- Blind dogs
- Dogs with iliopsoas strain
- Tripawd® dogs
- Dogs that use wheelchairs
- Dogs with IVDD
- Rehabilitating / post-surgical dogs
ToeGrips® dog nail grips.
Improve traction on slippery floors, reduce the risk of a slip and fall injury, and restore your dog’s confidence.